- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Latest version:
- 1.5.2 04/02/09
- Last month's downloads:
- 5.7 MB
- Developer's website
iSquint is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later|
iSquint is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
Versions of iSquint
|iSquint 1.5.2 04/02/09||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Certain types of files converted to plain MPEG-4 no longer show up without video in QuickTime Player 7.4 and higher.
- iSquint now includes a program droplet called "Debreaker" to repair damaged "no video" .mp4 files created by earlier versions of iSquint.
- Tiny files that finish ridiculously quickly are no longer assumed to be errors.
- Turkish Localization by Ugur Sofra.
- Fast and clean conversion
- Add to iTunes
- Includes advanced settings
- H.264 encoding
- Nag to switch to VisualHub
- Sound conversion isn't always great
"iSquint for MAC - Yeah"
Simple to use, works very smoothly - It actually DOES work on a MAC!
You can, easily, have more control over quality and other things or do nothing at all and use the, very good, default settings.
It takes about 20mins to convert a 2hour AVI to MP4 on my MAC 10.4.11
-- I hope that was helpful. B)
- You can just drag the video to be converted into iSquint
- When it is done converting, the video has a number label, but the original name is gone and if you are converting a few at once, then when they are done you sometimes have to watch the start of each one, so you can re-lable them, properly.
- 25 Mar 2012
Top Downloads: iTunes and iPod